Utah Division of Air Quality
News and Announcements
- Governor's Recommendation to EPA Regarding Nonattainment Areas
- The PM2.5 SIP (The Requirements of Serious Nonattainment) (pdf, 139kb)
- Conversion to Alternative Fuel Grant Program
The Conversion to Alternative Fuel Grant Program allows businesses that convert vehicles to run on natural gas, propane, or electricity to apply for a grant of up to $2,500 to offset the cost of installation.
- Utah Winter Fine Particulate Aircraft Study
- 2015 Air Toxic Study
- 2016 Utah Air Monitoring Network Plan
Utah Air Monitoring Center provides annual review to provide information about the Utah air monitoring network and pollution trend regarding Utah.
- 2015 Annual Report
(03/24/16)—This report is intended to provide an overview of Utah's air quality.
- DAQ Clean Power Plan Stakeholder Process Website: Now Available (01/25/16)—This website provides information on DAQ's Clean Power Plan stakeholder process.
- Oil and Gas Emissions Inventory Workbook: Now Available
(08/20/15)—The oil and gas emissions inventory workbook, workbook instructions, and training Webinar information are now available.
Air Monitoring Program
Responsible for operating and maintaining an ambient air monitoring network that protects the health of Utah's citizens.
Air Quality E-mail Alerts
Timely notifications to the public about opportunities to comment on air quality issues.
Clean Fuels Program
Outline programs, tax credits and other information about clean fuels.
Report air quality violations.
Open Burn Permit Application
Apply for open burn permits based on a city or county.
Responsible for developing plans rules that set requirements on air emissions for both individuals and industry in Utah.
Smoking Vehicle Complaints
County smoking vehicle reporting program contacts.
Oil and gas development in the Uinta Basin have led to environmental issues.
Utah Air Quality Rulemaking Actions Notices
Subscribe to e-mail alerts of Utah air quality rulemaking actions.
Bryce Bird, Director
P.O. Box 144820
Salt Lake City, Utah
State Office Building
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, Utah
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.