DEQ Main Menu
Executive Director's Office
The Executive Director's Office provides leadership to the entire department.
- Directs planning and policy development within the Department.
- Supports implementation of State and Federal environmental laws, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains State primacy for implementing federal programs.
- Implements community affairs and outreach programs.
- Provides technical and policy recommendations to the Governor and Legislature.
- Coordinates Department programs with local health departments.
- Provides general services and program support.
- Coordinates public affairs.
- Coordinates budget and financial accounting.
- Provides human resource management services.
Executive Administrative AssistantJenny Potter
(801) 536-0095 | E-mail
Business Compliance Assistance
(801) 536-4108 | E-mail
Local Health Liaison
(801) 536-4478 | E-mail
If you have questions, comments, or require more information,
contact the DEQ Public Affairs Office (801) 536-0095.