Search all of DEQ Main Menu Utah Department of Environmental Quality
Secondary Navigation

External Link Policy and Disclaimer

The Utah Department of Environmental Quality (UDEQ) recognizes that providing links from UDEQ’s Website to non-UDEQ Websites can assist users in obtaining additional information.  However, UDEQ's Website cannot be used to endorse or promote private companies. Therefore, links to external sites must be limited to the following organizations:

  • Other governmental agencies.
  • Non-governmental agencies and not-for-profit agencies providing services or information consistent with UDEQ’s mission.
  • Clean Utah members.

All other links to private businesses are prohibited. Additionally, all links to non-UDEQ Websites must open in a new window.

UDEQ Disclaimer Statement

Links to outside sources provide additional information that may be useful or interesting and is being provided consistent with the intended purpose of the Utah Department of Environmental Quality Website. However, Utah DEQ cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided by such links, or any other linked site. Utah DEQ is not responsible for the contents of any "off-site" or “external” Web pages referenced from this server. Please be aware that DEQ does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed or products or services offered by the author of the reference or the organization operating the server on which the reference is maintained. To report any inappropriate content found on externally linked sites or pages, please contact the Planning and Public Affairs Office.

Providing links to a non-Utah DEQ Website does not constitute an endorsement by Utah DEQ or any of its employees of the sponsors of the site or the information or products presented on the site. Also, be aware that the privacy protection provided on the domain (see Privacy and Security Notice) may not be available at the external link.
Questions, comments, or suggestions? Contact the Planning and Public Affairs Office.