DEQ Main Menu
Check your CEU credits, submit CEUs for approval, and find online CEU courses.
Certified Operators need enough continuing education units (amount based on grade level) before renewing every 3 years.
|Grade Level||CEUs Required|
|SS, 1, 2||2 (20 hours)|
|3,4||3 (30 hours)|
See how many CEUs you have and what courses are on file.
Reasons Why CEUs are not Recorded:
- No certification number provided
- Full name not provided
- Multiple people with same name (and none of the above provided)
- Can not read handwriting
- Training provider did not submit course to us on your behalf
- Topic of training not approved (ex: wastewater)
- Incorrect/missing information (ex: no date, multiple trainings lumped into one "2016 trainings")
- Submitted before your 3-year period begins
- You just recently renewed (those CEUs were applied to previous 3-year period)
Individual CEU Application: PDF
Attach proof of attendance (certificate of completion, activity agenda, attendance sign-in, etc).
For trainers/instructors. Contains class sign-in sheet.
Watch screencasts and complete a short quiz to received CEU Credit.
FEMA provides free online training for Emergency Management. Go to the Emergency Management Institute (EMI) for a list of courses.
Find training and relevant events near you. Provided by the Utah Water and Wastewater Training Coalition.