DEQ Main Menu
Utah Division of Drinking Water Document Repository
This page presents quick links to DDW Web pages and documents that are not presently linked from anywhere else within this site.
- Bacteriological Flow Chart Color
- Source Plan Monitoring for the GWR
- Basic Site Sampling Plan (Distribution System) for the TC
- EPA Primacy Review Letter | DDW Response (04/12)
- Information Needed for Disinfection CT Evaluation
EPA Emergency Planning
The Region 8 EPA Preparedness Unit is comprised of programs that assist communities and facilities with emergency preparedness and accident prevention.
EPA Waterborne Disease
Waterborne disease research summaries published.
Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
The Safe Drinking Act is the main federal law that ensures the quality of Americans' drinking water.