DEQ Main Menu
Waste Management and Radiation Control Public Notices
The documents located on this page are not the official versions. For official versions please refer to the location identified within the notice.
- Waste Management and Radiation Control Board Meetings
- Proposed Hazardous Waste Rule Changes
- Proposed Solid Waste Rule Changes
- Proposed Used Oil Rule Changes
- Proposed Radiation Control Rule Changes
- Public Hearings and Comment Periods
Sign up for Email alerts for notices on certain permit actions, closure and cleanup decisions, site management plans, rule changes, and Utah Solid and Hazardous Waste Control Board agendas, as well as public comment periods and public hearings, if applicable.
Comment via Email
Comments can be sent by Email to: email@example.com. The subject line for Email comments should state "Public comment for" and then the event title. For example, "Public
comment on Holden Town Draft Permit." All documents attached to an Email should be
submitted as ASCII (text) files or in the PDF format.
Public Hearings and Comment Periods
Current Hearings and Comment Periods
- Promontory Point Landfill: Public Notice, Modify existing Class I Permit
- MJK Custom Manufacturing—Draft Site Management Plan (SMP)
- Public Notice
- Permit Modification Request
- Draft Modified Permit
- Needs Assessment Report Addendum
- Comments: January 13, 2018 through February 14, 2018
- Email Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org (See Public Notice for submission details.)
- Public Hearing: None
- Contact (Email): Matt Sullivan
- Public Notice
- Site Management Plan
- Comments: January 17, 2018 through February 15, 2018
- Email Comments: email@example.com (See Public Notice for submission details.)
- Public Hearing: none
- Type: Draft Site Management Plan
Approved Hazardous Waste Permit Modification
The Utah Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Waste Management and Radiation Control maintains a list of all approved hazardous waste permit modifications. An updated list of these modifications is available for public review upon request during normal business hours at the following location:Division of Waste Management and Radiation Control
Utah Department of Environmental Quality
195 North 1950 West, 2nd Floor
Salt Lake City, Utah
For further information contact Carlee Christoffersen, Program Contract Coordinator, Division of Waste Management and Radiation Control, Department of Environmental Quality, (801) 536-0233. For those individuals needing special assistance in accordance with the American Disabilities Act, please contact the Department of Environmental Quality, Bureau of Human Resources at (800) 346-4128 or 711.
We welcome your comments and suggestions on these pages. Please contact Deborah Ng: (801) 536-0218.