DEQ Main Menu
What You Can Do
The single most important thing you can do to reduce summer ozone is to drive less, but even small changes in your daily activities can reduce emissions and improve air quality. The Division of Air Quality provides real-time monitoring that lets you know when ozone levels are elevated so you can adjust your outdoor activities and take steps to reduce your emissions during peak ozone periods.
- Use real-time monitoring and forecast data to track ozone levels.
- Download the UtahAir App to plan your commute and outdoor activity: Android | iOS
- Consider alternating commuting with these TravelWise.
- Check out these 50 tips that lower personal emissions.
- Check out these videos for tips from fellow Utahns.