DEQ Main Menu
Radon Program Resources
2016 EPA Region 8 Radon Stakeholders Conference
- Legislation - How to Get Legislation Passed, What Have we Accomplished in Utah?
Michael Siler, MBA (Founder/President of URC/URPC, Lobbyist)
- Lung Oncology 101 - New Medications for Lung Cancer
Dr. Wallace Akerley (Oncologist at the Huntsman Cancer Institute)
- The Utah Cancer Action Network: Working Together to Prevent and Control Cancer
Brad Belnap (Program Manager for Comprehensive Cancer Control Program)
- Building Radon Out - Lessons from the Field on RRNC
Bruce Snead (Director of Engineering Extension at Kansas State University)
- Compiling Data in Davis County
Kell Platero (Davis County Health Department Radon Program Manager)
- DFCM Radon Abatement Program with Utah Fish Hatcheries
Robert Anderson and Eldon Romney (R & R Environmental)
- The Journey of Lung Cancer, Radon and Advocacy
Gloria Linnertz (advocate for Radon Education and Legislation)
The following links will take you to the EPA Radon Website.
- Buyers and Sellers Guide | English | Spanish
- Citizens Guide | English | Spanish
- Consumers Guide
- Mitigation Standards
The following links will take you to the EPA Radon Certified Providers Website.
The following documents provide further information about Radon.
- Facts About Radon
- President's Cancer Panel: Environmental Factors in Cancer: Radon
- Radon and Real Estate Professionals
- Radon Control Techniques for New Home Construction
- WHO Handbook on Indoor Radon