DEQ Main Menu
Used Oil Program
Permitted Used Oil Facilities
Transporters and Transfer Facilities
Used Oil Transporters are companies that pick up used oil from various sources and deliver it to re-refiners, processors, or burners. Transfer facilities include facility where used oil is held for longer than 24 hours, but not longer than 35 days. Examples of transfer facilities are storage tanks, loading docks and parking areas.
- Annual Report: Transporter | Transfer Facility
- Permit Application for Used Oil Transfer Facility
- Permit Application for Used Oil Transporters
- Used Oil Transfer Facilities
- Used Oil Transported in 2008
- Used Oil Transporters
For more information about the Used Oil Program, please contact Deborah Ng (801) 536-0218.