DEQ Main Menu
DWQ’s 2012-2014 Final Integrated Report
| Chapters | Comments| Contacts | EPA Final Action Letters | Supplemental Information | Updates |
Water Quality Assessment Program
The Division of Water Quality (DWQ) submitted the 2012-2014 Integrated Report to EPA for final approval on December 16, 2014. On January 20, 2015 EPA provided DWQ with several comments on the State’s proposed final 303(d) List for 2012-2014. During February and March, DWQ reviewed and responded to the discrepancies EPA found between their and DWQ’s 303(d) List. On March 27, 2015 DWQ re-submitted the 2012-2014 Report to EPA for final approval.
DWQ is pleased to announce that the Region 8 Environmental Protection Agency has officially approved the 2012-2014 Integrated Report. As EPA’s final approval letter indicates, this is a "partial approval/ further review pending" action, the details of which are discussed in the letter and attachment.
NOTE: The information below is the FINAL 2012/2104 IR.
- Utah’s Final Submission Letter to EPA
- Chapter 1: Introduction
Introduction to the Integrated Report (IR) Program, including an executive summary and details of what is new in the 2012/14 IR.
- Map of Assessment Results: Statewide
- Map of Assessment Results: Bear River
- Map of Assessment Results: Cedar/Beaver
- Map of Assessment Results: Colorado River Southeast
- Map of Assessment Results: Colorado River West
- Map of Assessment Results: Jordan River/Utah Lake
- Map of Assessment Results: Lower Colorado River
- Map of Assessment Results: Sevier River
- Map of Assessment Results: Uinta Basin
- Map of Assessment Results: Weber River
- Map of Assessment Results: West Desert/Columbia
- Chapter 2: Assessment Methods
Description of 303(d) methodology for assessing rivers, stream, and lakes.
- Chapter 3: Statewide Statistical Survey: Rivers and Lakes
A Statewide Statistical Analysis for rivers and lakes highlighting the overall condition of Utah’s waters.
- Chapter 4: Statewide Assessment: Wetlands | Appendix 1 | Appendix 2 (2MB)
305(b) component of the IR for impounded wetlands.
- Chapter 5: Rivers and Stream Assessments (PDF)
List of impaired and fully supporting rivers and streams, including waters with insufficient data and TMDL priority.
All River and Stream Assessments (Excel) Excel file that include worksheets with the following information:
- Assessment Summaries: Rivers and Streams
- 305(b) List Only: Rivers and Streams
- 303(d) List Only: Rivers and Streams | Delisting Table
- Approved TMDL List: Rivers and Streams | Approved TMDL/ Category 4A Only Assessments: Rivers and Streams
- Category 4C Only Assessments: Rivers and Streams
- Chapter 6: 303(d) List: Lakes and Reservoirs (PDF)
List of impaired and fully supporting lakes and reservoirs, including waters impaired due to fish consumption advisories.
All Lakes and Reservoirs Assessments (Excel) Files that include worksheets with the following information:
- 305(b) List Only: Lakes and Reservoirs
- Chapter 7: Great Salt Lake | Appendix
- River and Stream Data Files
Assessment Summary and Data Files by parameter.
- Lakes and Reservoirs Data Files
Available upon Request. (Please refer to the contact information below).
- Standards Used for the 2012-2014 Report
List of individual comments received on the May 2012-2014 Draft Integrated Report public comment period from May 30th 2014 through July 14th 2014:
- A. 07012014 C. Purcell
- B. 07092014 J. Ratner
- C. 07102014 L. Meyers
- D. 07102014 L. Newell
- E. 07102014 T. Miller
- F. 07112014 D. Richards v 1.3
- G. 07112014 D. Richards v 1.4
- H. 07112014 K. Cannon
- I. 07142014 GSLBSC
- J. 07142014 H. Hoven
- K. 07142014 J. Salt
- L. 07142014 R. Hotze
- M. 07142014 S. Bloch
- M. Attachment 1 WTP Record of Decision
- M. Attachment 2 GNB ROD Appendix C
- N. 07142014 S. Schlanger
- O. 07142014 S. Spence
- P. Chapter 4 Statewide Assessment Wetlands Richards Comments
- Q. Chapter 4 Statewide Assessment Wetlands with Miller Comments
- R. State IR Wetlands Appendix 2 Richards Comments
- S. 08012014L.Newell | Appendix
List of individual comments received on the October 2012-2014 Draft Integrated Report public comment period from October 3, 2014 through October 20, 2014:
If you have questions about the Integrated Report please contact the following:
- Mark Stanger
GIS: (801) 536-4375 or email@example.com
- Calah Worthen
E. coli Assessments: (801) 536-4376 or firstname.lastname@example.org