Wednesday, June 19, 2017
Capitol Senate Bldg, Aspen Room
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Welcome and introductions
- Whom do you represent?
- What is your professional connection to air quality and what are your priorities?
- Next Air Air Quality Policy Advisory Board meeting scheduled for July 17, 2018. Next Air Quality Board meeting scheduled for August 1, 2018.
- Air Quality compliance status (Division of Air Quality)
- Regulatory structure in Utah
- History of National Standards (NAAQS and Regional Haze)
- Utah’s current status (Monitoring Overview)
- Air Toxics monitoring and regulation
- Emissions Inventory
- Regulation of Vehicles and fuels
- PM2.5 Serious State Implementation Plan update
- Ways to coordinate with the legislature
- Air Quality research highlights
- Summary of past projects
- Planning and selection of future Division of Air Quality managed projects
- What are citizens saying to the legislature about air quality?
- How can the Boards collaborate on air quality improvements?
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.