In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
Wednesday, June 19, 2017
Capitol Senate Bldg, Aspen Room
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Welcome and introductions
- Whom do you represent?
- What is your professional connection to air quality and what are your priorities?
- Next Air Air Quality Policy Advisory Board meeting scheduled for July 17, 2018. Next Air Quality Board meeting scheduled for August 1, 2018.
- Air Quality compliance status (Division of Air Quality)
- Regulatory structure in Utah
- History of National Standards (NAAQS and Regional Haze)
- Utah’s current status (Monitoring Overview)
- Air Toxics monitoring and regulation
- Emissions Inventory
- Regulation of Vehicles and fuels
- PM2.5 Serious State Implementation Plan update
- Ways to coordinate with the legislature
- Air Quality research highlights
- Summary of past projects
- Planning and selection of future Division of Air Quality managed projects
- What are citizens saying to the legislature about air quality?
- How can the Boards collaborate on air quality improvements?