April 11, 2019 — 1:30 p.m.DEQ Board Room – #1015
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
(One or more members of the Board may participate telephonically)
- Call to Order.
- Introduction of new Division Director, Ty L. Howard
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the February 14, 2019 Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval of final adoption of proposed rule changes to Used Oil Rules UAC R315-15-14, to revise the reimbursement rate for DIYer used oil collection centers (Board Action Item).
- Approval of final adoption of proposed rule changes to X-Ray Rules UAC R313-28, to allow the use of whole body x-ray units for security purposes (Board Action Item).
- Hazardous Waste Section.
- Proposed Stipulation and Consent Order between the Board and Clean Harbors, Aragonite (Information Item Only).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Section
- Director’s Report.
- Election of Board Chair and Vice Chair (Board Action Item).
- Other Business
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board Meeting (May 9, 2019).
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.