In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order.
- Introduction of new Division Director, Ty L. Howard
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the February 14, 2019 Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval of final adoption of proposed rule changes to Used Oil Rules UAC R315-15-14, to revise the reimbursement rate for DIYer used oil collection centers (Board Action Item).
- Approval of final adoption of proposed rule changes to X-Ray Rules UAC R313-28, to allow the use of whole body x-ray units for security purposes (Board Action Item).
- Approval of final adoption of proposed rule changes to UAC R315-260, R315-261, and R315-262 for recalled Takata airbag inflators (Board Action Item).
- Hazardous Waste Section.
- Proposed Stipulation and Consent Order between the Board and Clean Harbors, Aragonite (Information Item Only).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Section
- EnergySolutions’ request for a site-specific treatment variance from the Hazardous Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seeks authorization to treat waste containing High-Subcategory Mercury by stabilization (Information Item Only).
- Director’s Report.
- Election of Board Chair and Vice Chair (Board Action Item).
- Other Business
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board Meeting (May 9, 2019).