In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes for the July 9, 2020 Board Meeting. (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Final adoption on proposed rule changes to UAC R315-270-42 of the hazardous waste rules to standardize language in Subsections R315-270-42(a)(1)(ii), R315-270-42(b)(2), R315-270-42(c)(2) and R315-270-42(e)(2)(iii) requiring a permitee to send notices to the facility mailing list and to appropriate units of State and local governments (Board Action Item).
- Hazardous Waste Section.
- Approval of Proposed Stipulation and Consent Order between the Board and Thermo Fluids Inc. (Board Action Item).
- Other Business.
- Miscellaneous Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (September 10, 2020).