February 14, 2019 — 1:30 p.m.DEQ Board Room – #1015
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
(One or more members of the Board may participate telephonically)
Audio Conferencing Access Number: 1-877-820-7831: Passcode Number 853610#
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the January 10, 2019 Board Meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period for proposed rule changes to Used Oil Rules R315-15-14, to revise the reimbursement rate for DIYer used oil collection centers (Board Action Item).
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period for proposed rule changes to X-Ray Rules R313-28, to allow the use of whole body x-ray units for security purposes (Board Action Item).
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period for proposed rule changes to R315-260, R315-261, and R315-262 for recalled Takata airbag inflators (Board Action Item).
- Radioactive Materials.
- Approval for the move of Radioactive Action Materials from the Multi-Agency State Office Building to the Technical Services Center. Radioactive Materials License Number UT 1800133 exemption from the requirements in 10 CFR 71.5(b) which are equivalent to the requirements found in R313-19-100(5)(b) (Board Action Item).
- Directors Report.
- Other Business.
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.