In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: March 6, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for January 2, 2019, Working Lunch and Board Meeting.
- Final Adoption: Amend R307-101-2. Definitions. Presented by Thomas Gunter
- Informational Items.
- Inland Port. Presented by Jonny Vasic, Utah Physicians for a Healthy Environment.
- Legislative Update. Presented by Bryce Bird.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Robert Ford.
- Compliance. Presented by Jay Morris and Harold Burge.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.