- Minutes (133 KB)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 – 1:30 p.m.195 North 1950 West, Room 1015
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: March 6, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for January 2, 2019, Working Lunch and Board Meeting.
- Final Adoption: Amend R307-101-2. Definitions. Presented by Thomas Gunter
- Informational Items.
- Inland Port. Presented by Jonny Vasic, Utah Physicians for a Healthy Environment.
- Legislative Update. Presented by Bryce Bird.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Robert Ford.
- Compliance. Presented by Jay Morris and Harold Burge.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.