In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
July 12, 2018 at 1:30 p.m.
DEQ Board Room – #1015
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
(One or more members of the Board may participate telephonically)
- Call to Order
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the May 10, 2018 Board Meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval of final adoption of rule changes to Radiation Control Rules R313-37, Physical Protection of Category 1 and Category 2 Quantities of Radioactive Materials, to incorporate federal regulatory changes promulgated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (Board Action Item).
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and public comment on proposed changes to the Used Oil Rules R315-15-16, Grants, to provide additional clarity and more detailed direction to the grant application, issuance, implementation and reimbursement processes (Board Action Item).
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and public comment on proposed changes to the Hazardous Waste Rules R315-260, Hazardous Waste Management System, and R315-261, General Requirements – Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste, to incorporate federal regulatory changes promulgated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and published in the Federal Register on May 30, 2018 (83 FR 24664) (Board Action Item).
- Radioactive Materials.
- Low Level Radioactive Waste.
- Director’s Report.
- Other Business.
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting.