In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: May 1, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for February 6, 2018, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Public Comment: Revisions to SIP Section XX. Regional Haze, Parts A and D. Presented by Jay Baker.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-110-28. Regional Haze. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-150-3. Applicability. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-401-10. Source Category Exemptions. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- HJG Utah, LLC – Final Settlement Agreement. Presented by Jay Morris and Jason Krebs.
- Informational Items.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Robert Ford.
- Compliance. Presented by Jay Morris and Harold Burge.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.