- Minutes (143 KB)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
195 North 1950 West, Room 1015
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: May 1, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for February 6, 2018, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Public Comment: Revisions to SIP Section XX. Regional Haze, Parts A and D. Presented by Jay Baker.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-110-28. Regional Haze. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-150-3. Applicability. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-401-10. Source Category Exemptions. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- HJG Utah, LLC – Final Settlement Agreement. Presented by Jay Morris and Jason Krebs.
- Informational Items.