In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the April 11, 2019 Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- X-Ray Program.
- Approval of Mammography Imaging Medical Physicists (MIMP) in accordance with UCA 19-6-104(2)(b) (Board Action Item)
- Hazardous Waste Section
- Approval of proposed Stipulation and Consent Order between the Board and Clean Harbors, Aragonite (Board Action Item).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Section.
- Approval of EnergySolutions’ request for a site-specific treatment variance from the Hazardous Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seeks authorization to treat waste containing High-Subcategory Mercury by stabilization (Board Action Item).
- Presentation on the Utah Waste Tire Recycling Act Reauthorization.
- Election of Board Chair and Vice Chair (Board Action Item).
- Other Business.
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (June 13, 2019).