In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the September 13, 2018 Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Procedures for Public Comment
- Conflict of Interest.
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- 2018 PST Trust Fund Actuarial Report.
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and public comment on proposed changes to Hazardous Waste Rules UAC R315-273, Standards for Universal Waste Management (Board Action Item).
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and public comment on proposed changes to Radiation Control Rules UAC R313-28, Use of X-Rays in the Healing Arts (Board Action Item).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste.
- Presentation on R313-25-9(5)(a) (Informational Item only).
- Public Comment.
- Other Business.
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting.