October 11, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
DEQ Board Room – #1015
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
(One or more members of the Board may participate telephonically)
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the September 13, 2018 Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Procedures for Public Comment
- Conflict of Interest.
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- 2018 PST Trust Fund Actuarial Report.
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and public comment on proposed changes to Hazardous Waste Rules UAC R315-273, Standards for Universal Waste Management (Board Action Item).
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and public comment on proposed changes to Radiation Control Rules UAC R313-28, Use of X-Rays in the Healing Arts (Board Action Item).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste.
- Presentation on R313-25-9(5)(a) (Informational Item only).
- Public Comment.
- Other Business.
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.