In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the August 13, 2020 Board Meeting. (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Final adoption on proposed rule changes to UAC R315-261, 262, 264, 265, 266, 268, 270, and 273 of the hazardous waste rules to incorporate federal regulatory changes promulgated by the Environmental protection Agency (EPA) and published in the Federal Register on February 22, 2019 (84 FR 5816) (Board Action Item).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste.
- EnergySolutions request for a site-specific treatment variance from the Hazardous Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seek authorization to receive and dispose of waste containing high-subcategory Mercury (Information Item Only). (Information Item Only).
- Other Business.
- Director’s Report.
- Miscellaneous Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (October 8, 2020).