In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 – 1:30 p.m.195 North 1950 West, Room 1015
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Annual Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: October 3, 2018
- Approval of the Minutes for June 6 and August 7, 2018, Board Meetings.
- R. Chapman Construction Company. Settlement Agreement. Presented by Jay Morris.
- Propose for Public Comment: New Rule R307-511. Oil and Gas Industry: Associated Gas Flaring. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend UTAH State Implementation Plan. Control Measures for Area and Point Sources, Fine Particulate Matter, Serious Area PM2.5 SIP for the Salt Lake City, UT Nonattainment Area. Section IX. Part A.31. Presented by Bill Reiss.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-110-10. Section IX, Control Measures for Area and Point Sources, Part A, Fine Particulate Matter. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Informational Items.