- December 2, 2020–1:30 p.m.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
November 4, 2020–1:30 p.m.
This is an electronic meeting. No anchor location.
Interested persons can view electronically, via the Internet:
Packet (4 MB)
If you wish to make a comment at the November 4th meeting, send a completed comment card request (114 KB) form to Melissa Yazhe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comment Card Request (114 KB)
Join the Air Quality Board Meeting
- Meeting number: 350-239-549
- Join by phone: 1-571-317-3122
- Access code: 350-239-549
This meeting is being held in accordance with Governor Gary Herbert’s EXECUTIVE ORDER Suspending the Enforcement of Provisions of Utah Code §§ 52-4-202 and 52-4-207, and Related State Agency Orders, Rules, and Regulations, Due to Infectious Disease COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: December 2, 2020
- Approval of the Minutes September 2, 2020, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Final Adoption: R307-240. Prescribed Burning. Presented by Liam Thrailkill and Joel Karmazyn
- Informational Items.
- R307-422. Emission Offset Requirements in PM2.5 Maintenance Areas Update. Presented by Becky Close.
- Open Meetings, Conflicts, Ethics, and Records Training. Presented by Craig Anderson, Attorney General’s Office, Environment Division.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.
Those wishing to make a public comment please fill out a comment card request (114 KB) and return to Melissa Yazhe prior to the start of the meeting. You may also send an email to Melissa Yazhe including your name, company/affiliation, email address, telephone number, and an explanation on which agenda item you wish to speak to or issue you wish to speak about.