The Board meets on the second Thursday of each month at 1:30 pm in conference room #1015 of the Multi-Agency State Office Building. Board members can participate via the telephone.
Any questions, please call Arlene Lovato at (801) 536-0202
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Kimberly Diamond-Smith, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4285, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
August 8, 2019 – 1:30 pm
Conference Room #1015Multi Agency State Office Building
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
(One or more members of the Board may participate telephonically)
Audio Conferencing Access Number: 1-877-820-7831: Passcode Number 853610#
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the June 13, 2019 Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Hazardous Waste Section.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period for proposed rule changes to Hazardous Waste Rules UAC R315-260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, and 273 to incorporate changes promulgated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and published in the November 28, 2016 (81 FR 85696) and December 26, 2017 Federal Register (82 FR 60894) (Board Action Item).
- Radioactive Materials.
- Approval of final adoption of proposed rule changes to proposed rule changes to R313-19-34, R313-22-75, and R313-32 of the Radiation Control Rules to incorporate changes promulgated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and published in the July 16, 2018 Federal Register (83 FR 33046) with an additional proposed change to R313-32-2(5) (Board Action Item).
- Director’s Report.
- Other Business.
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of the next Board meeting (September 12, 2019).
Following the meeting, Board members are invited to tour the new DEQ Technical Support Center.
August 8, 2019
June 13, 2019
May 9, 2019
April 11, 2019
February 14, 2019
January 10, 2019
November 8, 2018
October 25, 2018
October 11, 2018
September 13, 2018
August 30, 2018
July 12, 2018
We welcome your comments and suggestions on these pages. Please contact Arlene Lovato (801) 536-0202.