COVID-19: Beginning September 9, the Utah Department of Environmental Quality is reopening offices with Low Level (Yellow) Restrictions. In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are limiting person-to-person contact. Please contact DEQ here to conduct business.
2011 Environmental Benefits Realized: Reports: Clean Utah
- 1962 metric tons of CO2 reduced (from electrical saving calculations using 1.193 lbs CO2 per kWh).
- 49 tons of NOx reduced.
- Reduced 718,085 pounds of hazardous chemicals (normalized for production increase) used in production and also reduced the generation of hazardous waste by 230,000 pounds.
- 9.1 million gallons water usage reduced.
- 3,618,311 kWh reduced electricity use.
- Reported economic savings of over $500.000 dollars.
Autoliv Ogden Technical Center Goals
Circle Four Farms
Firestone Building Products Goals
Granite Construction Company
USANA Health Sciences
Utah Transit Authority Goals
Xanterra Zion Lodge