COVID-19: In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, The Utah Department of Environmental Quality is limiting person-to-person contact and will close our offices to the public starting on April 3. Please contact DEQ here to conduct business.
Rural Water Conference: Drinking Water-Sponsored Exam
There will be NO on-site registration for this test. Those not registered by the deadline must wait for the next testing date to take the test or call RWAU (801-756-5123) to take the exam online at a later date.
$200 per exam (pay DDW)
- Annual Conference February 28, 2020
Dixie Center, St. George, UT
Application Deadline: February 7, 2020
- Fall Conference September 3, 2020
Davis Conference Center, Layton, UT
Application Deadline: August 20, 2020
Conference Exam Registration List
The conference training and the exam are SEPARATE and require different registrations.
Conference Paper Exam Registration
Register and pay for the exam with the Division of Drinking Water.
Exam Registration Steps
- Submit an Exam Application to Drinking Water
- Submit a notarized Citizenship Form (attached to application)
- Pay the $200 paper exam fee to Drinking Water (pay online via Payment Portal)
Day of the Exam
Check-in at 8:00 AM.
Be seated by 8:30 AM to receive instructions.
Exam ends at 12:00 PM.