Skip to Content
2016 Environmental Benefits Realized: Reports: Clean Utah
- 22,220 MTCO2e reduced.
- 29.85 metric tons of NOx reduced.
- 3,142,111 kWh of Electricity saved.
- 3517 metric tons of solid waste recycled.
- 8,472,684 gallons water usage reduced.
- Partners reported an Economic Benefit of $3,725,821 from programs implemented through Clean Utah.
Autoliv Ogden Technical Center Goals
Circle Four Farms
Firestone Building Products Goals
Granite Construction Company
USANA Health Sciences
Utah Transit Authority Goals
Xanterra Zion Lodge