By DEQ Communications Office
At the Utah Department of Environmental Quality our job is to safeguard and improve Utah’s air, land and water through balanced regulations. Doing this means that the scientists and engineers at DEQ must work across a variety of disciplines and in every corner of the state. This work is an important part of building a prosperous and healthy Utah where all of us can thrive. Each week in the “DEQ Blog” we document their undertakings and projects.
At the start of a new year, we thought it would be nice to take a look back. Below are the most popular blogs from 2018.
From all of us at DEQ, happy new 2019!
1. Snow Blower Exchange Helps You Clean Your Driveway and Our Air
2. Wood Stove Rebate Program Will Help Reduce Emissions
3. Understanding Utah’s Air Quality
4. Recapping the 2017-18 Inversion Season
5. Wildfire’s Impact on Our Environment
6. “Golden Spoke” Bike Ride Celebrates Completion of Jordan River Parkway
7. Recycling: This Earth Day, Let’s Get Back to Basics
8. Curb Your Enthusiasm: How to Recycle Right in Utah
9. #NoMowDays and Other Ways to Trim Your Grass and Your Emissions