By DEQ Communications Office
At the Utah Department of Environmental Quality our mission is to safeguard and improve Utah’s air, land and water through balanced regulations. Doing this requires that the scientists and engineers at DEQ work across a variety of disciplines and in every corner of the state. This work is an important part of building a prosperous and healthy Utah where all of us can thrive. Each week in the “DEQ Blog” we document this work and the many projects benefiting the people of Utah.
With the new year just around the corner, we thought it would be nice to take a look back. Below are the 12 most popular blogs from 2019.
From all of us at DEQ, happy 2020!
1. Cut Pollution: Mow Electric
2. A Look Back at the 2018-19 Inversion Season
3. EPA Takes Aim at PFAS
4. DEQ: Who We Are
5. Governor’s $100M Air Quality Request A Good Investment
6. No Need to Panic! Steps You Can Take to Rid Your Home of Radon
No Need to Panic! Steps You Can Take to Rid Your Home of Radon
7. Who You Gonna Call? Reporting Pollution to DEQ’s Spill Hotline
Who You Gonna Call? Reporting Pollution to DEQ’s Spill Hotline
8. Protect Your Dog From Harmful Algal Blooms
9. Detecting, Monitoring, and Preventing Harmful Algal Blooms
10. DEQ Bids Farewell to Brad Johnson
11. Air Quality Researchers Hunt for PM2.5 Precursors
12. DEQ Powers Up With Additional EV Chargers