Meeting notices and commission roster.
Rules, Policies, and Regulations
Deals with Cross Connection Control.
Governs Utah’s Backflow Technician Program.
- Cross Connection Control Program of Utah
- Note that Utah has adopted the International Plumbing Code (IPC). The IPC contains language on cross connection control. The IPC is not available online. See International Code Council (ICC) for information on how to obtain the IPC. In adopting the code, State Amendments to the IPC were specified and available online at the Department of Professional Licensing (DOPL).
- Utah Code 19-4-112 – Precautions for Nonpotable Water Systems
Commercially Available Backflow Technicians (WaterLink)
Use the search feature to locate by name or license number. Alternatively, you can select the column header to sort by category.
The Division of Drinking Water does not endorse any specific individual or company. It is recommended that you contact and receive quotes from several testers to ensure a fair price for the testing and additional work to be done. If you wish to contact these individuals to hire for testing, it is recommended that you have available the installed assembly type, size, make and full model number.
All Certified Backflow Technicians (WaterLink)
This is a resource for Backflow Technicians and Water Systems to use to check the information and expiration status of a Backflow Technician.
- Class I and II Backflow Technician Certification / Recertification Courses
- Training Calendar
Lists upcoming local training, including Backflow Certification courses.
- Required Fees
Apply for and pay certification fees online.
Backflow Coalition Meetings
- American Backflow Prevention Association
An organization whose members have a common interest in protecting drinking water from contamination through cross-connections.
- American Backflow Prevention Association, Utah Chapter
- USC Foundation
A foundation for cross connection control and hydraulic research.
- USC Approved Backflow Assembly List
- Rural Water Association of Utah – Cross Connection
Gary Rager (801) 536-4498