DEQ Main Menu
- Capacity Assessment Worksheets
Can be submitted online. Print out your form for your records before submitting online. Alternatively, this form can be mailed to our office or faxed to (801) 536-4211, Attn: Nagendra Dev.
Adobe Reader Users
Fill out the form, select the "Submit by Email" button, and Email the xml file to Rich Peterson (using the Wizard to create the xml file). Note: If you are using the Chrome browser, the Adobe Reader plug-in won’t work. Use Internet Explorer or open the PDF in Adobe Reader directly.
Adobe Pro Users
Fill out the form, save the PDF, then Email the PDF file to Michael Grange.
See also Capacity Development Introduction.
Contact Nagendra Dev if you have questions.
Capacity and Sizing
- PWS CapacityCalculations Spreadsheet (protected)
- PWS CapacityCalculations Spreadsheet (unprotected)
- Source Reduction Guidance
- Storage Reduction Guidance
- Design Elements and System Expansion Report Template
- Design Elements Reporting Template
- Hydraulic Analysis PE Certification Template
- Checklist - HydraulicModeling
- Checklist - Pre-PlanReview Hydraulic Model (List 3)
- Supplemental Form for New Public Drinking Water Systems
- DDW Penalty Policy
- Project Notification Form (Excel 2003)
- Project Notification Form (Excel 2010)
- Project Notification Form (PDF)
- Pre-Plan Review Process Flow Chart
- Checklist – Distribution System
- Checklist – Minimum Separation Standards
- Checklist – Pre-Plan Review Public Drinking Water Project (List 1)
- Checklist - Springs
- Checklist - Water Storage Tank
- Plan Review Policy for Dichlor and Trichlor Installations
Approval of Standards for Water Line Installation
- Application – Approved Standard Installation Drawings & Specs (pdf)
- Fact Sheet – Approved Standard Installation Drawings & Specs (doc)
- Table Comparing Waivers with Approved Installation Standards (doc)
- Aquifer Storage andRecovery (ASR) General Requirements
- Checklist – SpringDevelopment
- Checklist – WellDevelopment
- Chlorine DoseCalculator (Protected)
- Chlorine DoseCalculator (unprotected)
- Checklist –Inorganics and Organics Treatment Plant or Facility
- Checklist – SurfaceWater Treatment Plant
- Disinfection CT Calculator
- Data LocationsForm
Can be submitted online byclicking the Submit Form button in Adobe Acrobat (Reader or Pro versions).Note: open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat directly. Alternatively,this form can be mailed to our office or faxed to (801) 536-4211, Attn: MarkJensen.
Contact Mark Jensen with questions.
- Deficiency Reporting Form: PDF | Online Form
Can be submitted online. Print out your form for your records before submitting online. Alternatively, this form can be mailed to our office or faxed to (801) 536-4211, Attn: John Oakeson.
Adobe Reader Users
Fill out the form, select the "Submit by Email" button, and Email the xml file to Jennifer Yee (using the Wizard to create the xml file). Note: If you are using the Chrome browser, the Adobe Reader plug-in won’t work. Use Internet Explorer or open the PDF in Adobe Reader directly.
Adobe Pro Users
Fill out the form, save the PDF, then Email the PDF file to John Oakeson.
See also Sanitary Survey.
Contact John Oakeson with questions.
The EPA has a Quick Reference Guide available for Stage 2.
- Chlorination Questionnaire
- DDBP Charts
- Disinfection Residual Quarterly Report (Excel)
- Ground Water Ozone and ClO2 Report
- Surface Water Monitoring Plan
For operators and water systems. If you have a new phone number, email address, or have recently moved, use this form to let us know how best to reach you.
- Individual CEU Application
- Course CEU Application: PDF | XLSX
- Conference Exam Application
- Written Exam Application
- Reinstatement Application
- Renewal Application
- Unrestricted Certificate Application
- Specialist Conversion
- Citizenship Certification Form
Conservation Plans: Utah Division of Water Resources
To receive funding, a water management and conservation plan must be submitted.
Pre-award Compliance Review Report
For all applicants requesting federal financial assistance.
See also Construction Assistance.
See Records Request.
- Consumer Notice Lead and Copper Water Sample Results: PDF | DOC
- Creating a Lead and Copper Sample Site Plan
- Lead and Copper Certification: Online Form
- Lead and Copper Consumer Notice Certification Form: PDF | DOC
- Lead in Schools Checklist
- Public Education Requirements for AL Exceedance
- Sampling Procedure Guidance for Homeowners
- Sampling Procedure Guidance for Homeowners (Spanish)
- Summary Sheet & 90th Percentile Calculator (Excel)
If you have an updated source protection plan to prepare, the following links for a template and for waiver forms to use to reapply for Use and Susceptibility Waivers are available:
- Groundwater Plan Checklist
- Surface Water Update Template
- Surface Water PER Checklist
- Surface Water Plan Checklist
- Ground Water Update Template
- Susceptibility Waiver Statement
- Use Waiver Statement
- Waiver Checklist
For complete treatment plants:
Disinfection Profiler Spreadsheet
This spreadsheet calculates a disinfection profile for one month. Allows for up to 20 disinfection sequences. It can be used for the following disinfectants: chlorine; chloramines; chlorine dioxide; and ozone.
Interim Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule (IESWTR)
For plants on systems serving 10,000 or more.
- Monthly Electronic Report
(03/14/2016)—This is an electronic form for operators of complete treatment plants. It can be completed and Emailed back to the Division