195 North 1950 West,
P.O. Box 144810
Salt Lake City, UT
Phone: (801) 536-0095
Fax: (801) 536-0061
TDD: (800) 346-4128 or 711
The Executive Director’s Office provides leadership to the entire department.
- Directs planning and policy development within the Department.
- Supports implementation of State and Federal environmental laws, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains State primacy for implementing federal programs.
- Implements community affairs and outreach programs.
- Provides technical and policy recommendations to the Governor and Legislature.
- Coordinates Department programs with local health departments.
- Provides general services and program support.
- Coordinates public affairs.
- Coordinates budget and financial accounting.
- Provides human resource management services.
Executive Administrative Assistant
(801) 536-0095 | Email
Business Compliance Assistance
(801) 536-4108 | Email
Local Health Liaison
(801) 536-4478 | Email