BizHelp's Compliance Assistance resources include checklists, fact sheets, and the Small Business Compliance Advisory Panel and Ombudsman to help small businesses with permitting, regulatory, and pollution prevention issues.
Air Quality Resources
- Air Quality Self-audit for Small Business
- Common Compliance Problems
- Division of Air Quality's Small Business Environmental Assistance Program
- Small Business Compliance Advisory Panel and Ombudsman
Waste Management and Radiation Control Resources
Hazardous waste training sessions (about two hours) and presentations on hazardous waste management and pollution prevention opportunities are available through DEQ's Division of Waste Management and Radiation Control. Contact Scott Hopkins (801) 538-6788 for more information.
- Division of Waste Management and Radiation Control: Used Oil, Mercury, E-Waste, and Used Tires
- Division of Waste Management and Radiation Control Checklist
Environmental Response and Remediation Resources
Contact Paul Harding (801) 536-4108 for further information on the content of this page.