Best Management Practices for the Oil and Gas Industry
Top Ten BMPs: #5 Reuse Materials
Recover and reuse weighting materials and drilling fluids. Waste drilling mud can be reused at other locations for spudding or plugging and abandoning operations.
- Reduce Emissions During Drilling/Completions
- Reduce Emissions During Production
- Conserve Water
- Less Toxic Materials
- Reuse Materials
- High Efficiency Equipment
- Monitoring and Maintenance
- Dust and Tailpipe Emissions
- System Design
- Construction and Reclamation
Contact DEQ (801) 536-4000 for further information on the content of this page.