Utah Lake Science Panel
July 11 and 12, 2018 - Science Panel Calls 1 and 2
- Provide updates on ULWQS Phase One report and literature review task;
- Introduce initial charge and high-level questions from the Steering Committee and provide an opportunity for Science Panel members to share reactions, identify additional ‘sub’ questions, and confirm next steps; and
- Discuss timeline for moving forward and in particular, the August 8-9 meeting and objectives.
- Agenda (569 KB)
Meeting Summary (539 KB)
May 30, 2018 - Science Panel Meeting #1
- Introduce Science Panel members and address organizational questions;
- Provide introduction to the Utah Lake Water Quality Study and role of Science Panel;
- Present Science Panel Operating Principles; and
- Set context for joint meeting with Steering Committee.
- Agenda (564 KB)
- Science Panel Membership (586 KB)
- Scope of Utah Lake Study (621 KB)
- Video Archive