Forms: Environmental Response and Remediation
PST Remediation Site Eligibility Application
(02/2017)—Application for PST fund eligibility.
Request for Payment Voucher: PDF
Request for Public Information (GRAMA)
Government Records Access and Management Act.
- Decontamination Specialist Certification Program Initial Application
- Decontamination Specialist Certification Program Renewal Application
- DERR Targeted Brownfields Assessment Application
- Voluntary Cleanup Program Application
Underground Storage Tank Forms
- Assessment Grant Funding: Site Qualification for Assessment Grant Funding
- Notification of Ownership Change for Underground Storage Tanks
- Notification Form: EPA Form 7530-1 (2015)
- PST Loan Fund Application: PDF | DOC
- UST Operator Inspection Form: PDF | DOC
Cathodic Protection System Evaluation Forms
- Galvanic (Sacrificial Anode) Cathodic Protection: PDF | DOC
- Impressed Current Cathodic Protection: PDF | DOC
Certificate of Compliance Instructions and Forms
- Certificate of Compliance Packet
- Instructions and Forms (09/2017)
- Previous Pollution Incidents Form: PDF | DOC
All applications submitted must be accompanied by the documentation and fees outlined by the eligibility requirements for certification.
- Initial Certified Consultants Application
- Initial Groundwater and Soil Sampler Application
- Initial UST Installer Application
- Initial UST Remover Application
- Renewal Certified Consultants Application
- Renewal Groundwater and Soil Sampler Application
- Renewal UST Installer Application
- Renewal UST Removal Application
- UST Inspector Application
- UST Tester Application
- Utah Certified UST Cathodic Protection (CP) Tester Application
Closure Plan Requirements
Instructions for permanent closure of an underground storage tank.
Underground Storage Tank Installation Notification Form
(8/1/2016)—For all new UST installations (fee required) as well as upgrades and repairs to existing UST systems (no fee required). Submit this form with any applicable fee at least 10 days prior to performing the work.
Comments and Questions
All questions and comments may be directed to David Wilson.