Underground Storage Tanks (UST) Certification Program: Certification Manuals
The UST Certification Requirements and Rules contain the most recent versions of rules and regulations and should be used to study for all certification exams. Tank Installers should use the rules manual and any study material obtained when they were initially certified (PEI RP100 is also useful).
- UST Certification Requirements and Rules
- UST Owner/Operator Guidance Document
- UST Remover Certification Guide
- UST Tester Certification Guide
- Utah Installer Reference Document
All exams are open book. Tests are given first Tuesday of every month (excluding holidays) at 9:00 a.m. at 195 N. 1950 W., First Floor, Salt Lake City Utah.
Contact Michelle Horning at (801) 536-4128 with any questions.