Section 3: Water Programs
Part 5: Indirect Discharges to Municipal Sanitary Sewers
Utah DEQ Permit Wizard

Progress Meter

A State permit is needed to discharge into sewers if the municipality or sewer district does not have a State approved pre-treatment program or authority to issue its own permits.

1 Does your facility discharge into a municipal sewer system or sewer district?

For related information on water quality or drinking water, visit our Related Topics page.

| Wizard Intro | Section Intro | Previous Step | Next Step |

Originally posted: July 6, 2017 at 7:12 am
Last updated: January 8, 2019 at 1:39 pm
Categories: Permit Wizard, Permits