- 675 metric tons of CO2 reduced (from electrical saving calculations using 1.193 lbs CO2 per KWh)
- 32.5 tons of NOx reduced
- Reduced shipping and packaging material by 133 tons diverting this as landfill waste and resulting in reduction in emission (not calculated) from the reduced shipping weight
- 71.7 tons of dust brick recycled to date and another 20.2 tons of cardboard and wood pallets
- Reduced gasoline use by 3,127 gallons
- In addition to the recycled materials above Hexcel recycle 4.3 million pounds.
- 13,183,546 gallons water usage reduced
- 1,195,709 kWh reduced electricity use.
- Reported economic savings of $551,284 dollars
Autoliv Ogden Technical Center Goals
Circle Four Farms
Firestone Building Products Goals
Granite Construction Company
- 2010 Annual Report
- Hexcel Member Page
USANA Health Sciences
Utah Transit Authority Goals
Implement energy savings program and reduce electrical usage along the North-South TRAX Park ‘n’ Ride lots by five percent.
|Measurment||Pre Program Energy Use|
For more details, see: