Skip to Content
Back to top
2013 Environmental Benefits Realized: Reports: Clean Utah
- 12,773.4 metric tons of CO2 reduced (from electrical saving calculations using 1.193 lbs CO2 per
- 30.95 tons of NOx reduced.
- 4,215,040 gallons water usage reduced.
- 2,765,336 kWh reduced electricity use.
- Partners reported an Economic Benefit of $743,058 from programs implemented through Clean
Autoliv Ogden Technical Center Goals
Circle Four Farms
Firestone Building Products Goals
Granite Construction Company
USANA Health Sciences
Utah Transit Authority Goals
Xanterra Zion Lodge