COVID-19: Beginning September 9, the Utah Department of Environmental Quality is reopening offices with Low Level (Yellow) Restrictions. In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are limiting person-to-person contact. Please contact DEQ here to conduct business.
2014 Environmental Benefits Realized: Reports: Clean Utah
- 2,542 MTCO2e reduced (from electrical saving calculations using 1.193 lbs CO2 per KWh).
- 33.3 metric tons of NOx reduced.
- 22,700 lbs of hazardous waste prevented.
- 53,190 lbs of hazardous chemicals reduced from use in production.
- 197,000 gallons of diesel fuel saved.
- 2886 metric tons of solid waste recycled.
- 6,053,860 gallons water usage reduced.
- 4,271,724 kWh reduced electricity use.
- Partners reported an Economic Benefit of $1,601,458 from programs implemented through
- Clean Utah.
Autoliv Ogden Technical Center Goals
Circle Four Farms
Firestone Building Products Goals
Granite Construction Company
USANA Health Sciences
Utah Transit Authority Goals
Xanterra Zion Lodge