COVID-19: In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, The Utah Department of Environmental Quality is limiting person-to-person contact and will close our offices to the public starting on April 3. Please contact DEQ here to conduct business.
2015 Environmental Benefits Realized: Reports: Clean Utah
- 18,488 MTCO2e reduced.
- 24.75 metric tons of NOx reduced.
- 338,334 lbs of hazardous chemicals reduced from use in production.
- 3548 metric tons of solid waste recycled.
- 71,073,510 gallons water usage reduced.
- Partners reported an Economic Benefit of $3,041,644 from programs implemented through Clean Utah.
Autoliv Ogden Technical Center Goals
Circle Four Farms
Firestone Building Products Goals
Granite Construction Company
USANA Health Sciences
Utah Transit Authority Goals
Xanterra Zion Lodge