DEQ Main Menu
Utah State Emergency Response Commission (SERC)
In response to EPCRA planning requirements, the Utah legislature enacted the Hazardous Chemical Emergency Planning and Information Act, which established the "Hazardous Chemical Emergency Response Commission" and authorized the Commission to carry out all EPCRA requirements. The Commission is composed of representatives from the Utah Department of Public Safety, and the Department of Environmental Quality.
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
- Utah Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Local Emergency Planning Committees (LEPCs)
- Utah Tier 2 Chemical Inventory Information
- Utah Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Information