Find training and relevant events near you. Provided by the Utah Water and Wastewater Training Coalition.
Find study guides, math formulas, presentations, and more to help you Become Certified.
How to use WaterLink.
Videos and Screencasts
Webinars air live every last/second-to-last Monday of the month. Watch past webinars and find past CEU forms.
Learn about Drinking Water rules.
Study for the exam or get CEU credit by watching our screencast videos.
Videos about EZ Records Search and more.
Running a Water System
MPA Testing, sampling practices, hydrant and valve maintenance, and more.
American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- WSO Book Treatment Level 1
- WSO Book Treatment Level 2
- WSO Treatment Level 3 & 4
- WSO Book Distribution 1 & 2
- WSO Book Distribution 3 & 4
Rural Community Assistance Partnership (RCAP)
- Protecting Distribution System Water Quality
- Hydrant Inspection and Flushing
- Measurement of Chlorine Residual
- The Importance of an Operator
- Coliform Sampling Best Practices
- Valve Maintenance
- Drinking Water Treatment – Introduction
- Drinking Water Treatment – Raw Water Intake
- Drinking Water Treatment – Pre-Settlement & Pre-Treatment
- Drinking Water Treatment – Static Mixers and Flash Chambers
- Drinking Water Treatment – Sedimentation and Filtration
- Drinking Water Treatment – Distribution Systems
- How It Works: Backflow Control Methods, Devices, and Assemblies
- How To: Develop a Cross-Connection Control Plan
- How To: Identify and Avoid Possible Cross-Connections
American Water College
- Chlorine Pounds Per Day – Distribution Math
- Chemical Pounds Per Day Formula – Distribution System
- Calculating Cubic Yards Removed – Distribution System
- Calculating Trench Volume in Cubic Feet – Distribution System Math
- Detention Time – Water Treatment Math
- Chemical Solutions – Water Treatment Math
- Chemical Blending – Water Treatment Math
Dawnie Jacobo (DDWOpCert@utah.gov): (385) 272-5038