Systems need to review and document their Cross Connection Control program activities as the year progresses. This report will provide a guideline for implementing cross-connection control programs, help resolve deficiencies, and achieve compliance with Rule 309-105-12(2)(d) and (e) (316 KB).
Cross Connection Program Authority Statement
Cross Connection Control Program Element Templates
Cross Connection Inspection Templates
- Site Inspection Report Form Template 1
- Site Inspection Report Form Template 2
- Site Inspection Report Form Template 3
- Test Report Form
Public Outreach Pamphlets
- What is Backflow? You can affect the quality of the water you drink.
- American Backflow Prevention Association An organization whose members have a common interest in protecting drinking water from contamination through cross-connections.
- USC Foundation A foundation for cross connection control and hydraulic research.
- USC Approved Backflow Assembly List
- Rural Water Association of Utah – Cross Connection
- EPA Cross Connection Manual (1 MB)