Public Water Systems are required to submit a Cross Connection Control Annual Report. This report will be due annually the following year on January 15th. If the system fails to submit this report by March 30th, 15 IPS points will be assessed for lack of ongoing enforcement implementation (M007).
Systems need to review and document their Cross Connection Control program activities as the year progresses. This report will provide a guideline for implementing cross-connection control programs, help resolve deficiencies, and achieve compliance with Rule 309-105-12(2)(d) and (e).
Cross Connection Program Authority Statement
Cross Connection Control Program Element Templates
Cross Connection Inspection Templates
- Site Inspection Report Form Template 1
- Site Inspection Report Form Template 2
- Site Inspection Report Form Template 3
- Test Report Form
Public Outreach Pamphlets
- What is Backflow? You can affect the quality of the water you drink.
- American Backflow Prevention Association An organization whose members have a common interest in protecting drinking water from contamination through cross-connections.
- USC Foundation A foundation for cross connection control and hydraulic research.
- USC Approved Backflow Assembly List
- Rural Water Association of Utah – Cross Connection
- EPA Cross Connection Manual (1 MB)