Search the Database
- Commercially Available Backflow Technicians
Use the search feature to locate by name or license number. Alternatively, you can select the column header to sort by category.
- All Certified Backflow Technicians
This is a resource for Backflow Technicians and Water Systems to use to check the information and expiration status of a Backflow Technician.
- Program Administrators
This is a resource for Water Systems to check the information and expiration status of a Cross Connection Control Program Administrator.
Cross Connection Program Authority Statement
Cross Connection Control Program Element Templates
Cross Connection Inspection Templates
- Site Inspection Report Form Template 1
- Site Inspection Report Form Template 2
- Site Inspection Report Form Template 3
- Test Report Form
Public Outreach Pamphlets
- What is Backflow?
You can affect the quality of the water you drink.
- American Backflow Prevention Association
An organization whose members have a common interest in protecting drinking water from contamination through cross-connections.
- USC Foundation
A foundation for cross connection control and hydraulic research.
- USC Approved Backflow Assembly List
- Rural Water Association of Utah – Cross Connection
- EPA Cross Connection Manual (1 MB)