License Renewal Documents
- License Amendment Document
- Change in Mailing Address Clean Copy
- Application Correction Letter (May 3, 2018)
- Request 60-day Extension to Correct and Submit Required Information for License Renewal (June 14, 2018)
- Renewal Extension (July 5, 2018)
- License Renewal Application (September 13, 2018)
- Request to Extend the Submittal Deadline for the License Renewal Application (August 31, 2018)
- License Renewal Updates including Groundwater Monitoring, Sampling and Analysis Plan and QAP in response to Completeness Review – received June 30, 2017.
- Update to the Air Monitoring Section of the Compliance Monitoring Plan – Received May 19, 2017.
- Handbook of Radiological and Environmental Monitoring Procedures, Radiological Emergency Action Plan, Radiological Safety Training Manual, Respiratory Protection Program, and Fire Safety Program – Received June 16, 2017.
- Update to License Transportation Section Received March 24, 2017.
- Completeness Review by DWMRC dated November 29, 2016.
- License Renewal Application – Received June 30, 2016.
Update June 30, 2017
On June 30, 2017 Anfield Resources Holding Corporation submitted a revised License Renewal Application for the Shootaring Canyon Uranium Mill Radioactive Materials License No. UT0900480. The submission is currently under review by the Division of Waste Mangement and Radiation Control.
Update January 7, 2016
On June 30, 2016 Anfield Resources Holding Corporation submitted a License Renewal Application for the Shootaring Canyon Uranium Mill Radioactive Materials License No. UT0900480. The submission is currently under review by the Division of Waste Mangement and Radiation Control.
Update February 1, 2016
On January 29, 2016 the Director of the Division of Waste Management and Radiation Control approved the Transfer of Control of the Shootaring Canyon Uranium Mill from Uranium One Americas, Inc. to Anfield Resources Holding Corporation (Anfield Resources). Transfer of control of the Mill also included changing the name of Radioactive Material License No. UT0900480 and Utah Groundwater Quality Discharge Permit No. UGW170003 to Anfield Resources. Anfield Resources is required to submit a License Renewal Application on or before June 30, 2016.
- January 29, 2016 Transfer of Control of Shootaring Canyon Uranium Mill to Anfield Resources Holding Corporation.
- For information regarding this facility that took place prior to this transfer see Uranium One Americas
- License renewal
- Shootaring Canyon
- Ground Water Quality Discharge Permit (Current)
2019 Public Notices: Water Quality
Anfield Resources–Velvet Mine
- Public Notice
- Fact Sheet Statement of Basis
- Wasteload Analysis
- Draft Permit
- Close of Comments: November 8, 2019
- Public Hearing: None
- Contact (E-mail): Sarah Leavitt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Type: UPDES Discharge Permits