Division Links

Drinking Water Payment Portal

Credit card payments are available online only.

Note: this is the payment portal for the Division of Drinking Water only. Make other division payments here.

Operator Certification Forms & Fees

For questions regarding Operator Certification contact Dawnie Jacobo DDWOpCert@utah.gov (385) 272-5038.

Operator Online Proctored Exam Application

Schedule an appointment to take an online certification exam by contacting the Rural Water Association of UtahThe online exam fee of $174 includes the $30 online testing fee in the price.

Operator Conference Paper Exam Application

Register for a paper certification exam.

Operator Renewal Application

Renew water operator license. An application is required for each operator. Water systems may pay renewal fees for multiple operators and must list the names of all of the operators with the payment.

Operator Reinstatement Application

Reinstate a lapsed certification that is more than 6 months past expiration and less than 18 months past expiration.

Operator Certification of Reciprocity for Other States

Request to accept certification from another state. Reciprocity is given on a case by case basis.

Citizenship Certification Form

All applicants must submit a notarized Citizenship Certification Form. This is a one-time only requirement.

Operator Course CEU Application

For trainers/instructors. Contains class sign-in sheet.

Operator Individual CEU Application

Attach proof of attendance (certificate of completion, activity agenda, attendance sign-in, etc).

DDW Presenter Request Form

Submit a request for a Division of Drinking Water (DDW) presenter. All requests are subject to availability.

Operator Unrestricted Certificate Application

Utah uses a unique system that allows people to become certified before having the required experience. Check to see if you meet the Minimum Requirements for Unrestricted Status.

Direct Responsible Charge Operator (DRC) Application

Fill out this application to update a certified operator as DRC for a public water system.

Backflow Technician & Program Administrator Applications and Fees

For questions about Backflow Certification contact Gary Rager (grager@utah.gov) at (801) 536-4200.

Program Administrator Annual Renewal

Program Administrator Exam

Application to be completed at exam site.

Backflow Assembly Tester

Pay your initial certification fee. Also use this link to pay for your re-certification fee every 3 years. Application to be completed at exam site. (Does not include 3rd party exam fee)

Reciprocity Application

Reciprocity is given on a case by case basis. Contact Gary Rager(grager@utah.gov) at (801) 536-4200 for qualifications.

Cross Connection Control Certificate Replacement

Please contact Gary Rager (grager@utah.gov) and request the replacement.

GRAMA & MPA Reimbursements

Drinking Water Invoices Less than $4000

Last Updated:


Back to top