Environmental Permits resources includes information on how to schedule a Pre-design Meeting to introduce your new business to DEQ’s permitting process and information on DEQ’s environmental permits that are required if your company releases pollutants to the air, land, or water, or if you store, treat, or dispose of hazardous or solid wastes.
- Online Permitting
- Fee Schedules (DEQ Fee Schedules by Fiscal Year)
- Pre-design / Permitting Assistance (Pre-design Meeting Process)
New or expanding companies may need to obtain various environmental permits before construction begins. Permits are required for activities that could adversely affect the environment. You will probably be regulated if your business could release pollutants to the air, land, or water, or if you store, treat, or dispose of hazardous or solid wastes.
- Air Quality Permitting Process
- Drinking Water Permitting Process
- Hazardous Waste Permitting Process
- Permit Wizard (DEQ)
- Radiation Control Permitting Process
- Solid Waste Permitting Process
- Underground Storage Tank Permitting Process
- Used Oil Permitting Process
- Water Quality Permitting Process
Processing time can take between 21 and 180 days, depending upon the permit or permits required. Complex and large scale projects may require additional review time. Submitting complete and accurate information, in the beginning, reduces delay during reviews.