Permits by Division/Topic
Which Permits Do I Need?
Unsure of which permits you are responsible for? The DEQ Permit Wizard is a step-by-step guided tour that introduces you to various permits that might be required.
This page presents links to DEQ permitting information for all Divisions.
- Business Assistance Drinking Water Permits
- Consulting Engineers and Groundwater Professionals
- Creating a New Public Drinking Water System
- Developing New Sources: Drinking Water
- Drinking Water Plan Review Program
- Individuals Authorized to Perform Well Grout Sealing Witness
- Pre-Design Conference: Significant Drinking Water Issues
- Public Drinking Water Suppliers
- Review Criteria for Establishing the Feasibility of Proposed Housing Subdivisions and Other Similar Developments (1991)
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Water System Classifications
Environmental Response and Remediation
Waste Management and Radiation Control
- Business Assistance Hazardous Waste Permits
- Business Assistance Radiation Permits
- Business Assistance with Solid Waste Permits
- Business Assistance with Tank Permits
- Corrective Action Facilities
- Energy Fuels Resources (USA) Inc. Permits
- EnergySolutions License
- Generator Site Access Program
- Hazardous Waste Facilities
- Solid Waste Facilities
- Used Oil Permits
- X-Ray Permits
OneStop Online Business Registration
Register a business with the Utah State Tax Commission, the Utah Labor Commission, the Utah Department of Commerce, the Utah Department of Workforce Services, and the Utah Department of Environmental Quality. After completing the online registration process, you will receive all of the necessary licenses and account numbers for your business. In addition, you will receive all of the information necessary to go to your local municipality to apply for a business license. However, you may still be required to apply for certain Environmental Permits that may not be covered during the OneStop Online Business Registration System. To find out more about DEQ permitting requirements, please visit our Business Assistance page.