Current News Releases
- September 14, 2021: Utah Students Challenged to Raise Awareness of Radon in Utah (143 KB)
- February 24, 2021: Wood Stove Exchange Fires Up in Salt Lake County on March 1 (272 KB)
- February 2, 2021: Utah DEQ Names Tim Davis Drinking Water Director (111 KB)
- December 24, 2020: Gov.-elect Cox Names Kim Shelley as DEQ’s Executive Director (505 KB)
- October 27, 2020: Seasonal Wood Burning Restrictions Begin November 1 (365 KB)
- September 10, 2020: Utah’s Youngest Citizens Leading Radon Awareness Campaign With National Radon Poster Contest (121 KB)
Ask An Environmental Scientist
Where does air pollution come from? How is my drinking water treated? Get answers to all of your environmental questions by asking one of our scientists.
Look out for answers on our #ScienceSaturday on social media or our Ask An Environmental Scientist blog.