Local health departments, EPA partnership planning, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission partnership planning.
EPA Partnership Planning
Local Health Departments
- Email Alerts (Environmental Quality Listservs)
Free Email notification of meetings, updates, and new information related to many DEQ programs, committees, and services.
- Easy Records Search
A stepwise search to records that are available electronically (eDocs).
- Environmental Maps (Map Tools)
Various electronic maps covering Utah’s air quality, aquifer classifications, nuclear waste, and DEQ’s Interactive Map.
- EPA Widgets
The EPA provides environmental widgets as a service for your use.
Access to online DEQ forms by Division.
- Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA): Records Request
Assistance to the public when requesting to view DEQ’s public files.
- Interactive Map
A clickable map for information regarding sites regulated by DEQ.
- Mercury Portal
Mercury information for the State of Utah.
- State Emergency Response Commission (SERC)
Carries out all Emergency Planning and Community Right-To-Know Act (EPCRA) requirements.
- Storm Water Permit and Fugitive Dust Control Plan Application
Provides online filing of storm water permits and fugitive dust plans.
- Today’s Air Quality
Current air quality conditions along the Wasatch Front.
- UtahAir App: Free smartphone app that delivers real-time air quality information.